Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Woops

Ok so I completely flubbed on this week's blogged I did this weeks for last week whoops lol. Anywho I have to do last week for this week so if this topic I'm talking about sounds old I apologize hahaha. Well I would like to touch on the topic of new music especially a new greatest hits cd that came out that belongs to one of my favorite musical artist and her name is Natalie Imbruglia. I was so disappointed at first to find out that she won't be releasing her 4th album till 2008 but when I found out that she will be releasing a greatest hits cd that will include four new tracks I believe that should tie me over till then. Her newest single for this cd is Glorious and as the title states it is absolutely glorious. Great upbeat beats and fun lyrics to sing along to. Another plus with this cd is that includes a bonus dvd which includes all her music videos from torn to shiver. The one downside is that I have to buy an import since it technically isn't released in the USA. Overall I would say it is a must have if you are an Imbruglia fan and in my opinion it is worth the extra bucks that import cds usually cost.

No comments: