Sunday, October 21, 2007

Interviews

So my mock interview last week was exciting and scary all at once. It was exciting for the fact that I've never had an interview before and even though this one was a mock interview it was still fun to experience it and how it would be like now moving on I was also very scared and nervous because I don't know how it would go and what to expect.
Now what I learned from my experience with this mock interview is that I need to work on my speaking skills because I tend to go on and on and never really quite get to the point in a concise manner lol. Which is the same problem I had on my application letter because I had a lot of run on sentences.
Now the one thing I wish I had done differently was to bring in more of my designs that had color to them to show the dimensions of my designs that is my only dissapointment I had fromt he interview.

No comments: