Sunday, October 28, 2007

Haunted Houses

Halloween is closing in and I'm soooo excited. Today I'm going to a haunted house actually a haunted woods soooooo freaking excited beyond belief. My friend is gonna pick me up at around seven and then we are going to head to easley I think the thing is called Haunted Woods. Ooooh another thing that I'm excited about is I get to freak out my friend with my new cut and color of my hair. It is so different what I usually do but I feel it represent my personality better. I might actually stop trying to find a different hairstyle and stick with this one. Lastly I got my blue hair dye and my costume..... oh goodness Halloween has to be one of my top favorite holidays. Well thats it I might post pictures of me and my friends in our costumes later when we have another free blog topic week.

No comments: