Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tips for success

OMG so this is it the last blog for the last day of this class. It has been a great ride and I'm so glad that Angela was my professor. This blog is for her future students and all I can tell you guys is you will have a lot of fun and to head the following tips I'm about to provide. Ok first remember to always do your blog log I know you guys think oh I won't forget but trust me the days go by and then you realize shoot its sunday the last day to turn in a blog, second tip be interactive in the class all I can say is that it will make the class go by much faster and you will enjoy it a lot more, my last step is remember if you ever ever ever have any problems issues trouble or if you need someone to talk to never be afraid to contact angela weather it be by email, aim, visit to the office, or by chance phonecall cause she will be willing to help cause she is that awesome. Well thats it and remember my three tips and you will do fine and have fun while doing it.

No comments: